diumenge, 24 de juny de 2012

Dia 270 - Any 2

L'últim dia del viatge l'he començat havent dormit només una hora.
L'útlima nit que teníem de festa s'havia d'aprofitar no?
I posats a aprofitar, s'havia de veure la sortida de sol...


I started the last day of the trip with only one hour of sleep.
I had to make the most of the last night, hadn't I?
And since I wanted to make the most of it, I waited to see the sunrise.


Bé, doncs m'he llevat una hora més tard de la que me n'havia anat a dormir 
per anar a Playa del Carmen a comprar uns quants records.

So, I woke up just one hour later than the time I went to sleep
to go to Playa del Carmen to buy some souvenirs.



I després de dinar, a sigut hora de marxar cap a l'aerport.
Les vacances s'acaben...

And after lunch, it was time to leave for the airport.
Holidays are about to end...

Bye bye Hotel Grand Palladium!



Entrada compartida a Skywatch Friday. Aneu-hi per veure més cels d'arreu del món.
Entry shared at Skywatch Friday. Visit it to see more skies around the world.

16 comentaris:

  1. Amazing sunrise.Have a great weekend!

    Shantana

    ResponElimina
    Respostes
    1. Thanks and have a great weekend you too, though it's almost gone...!

      Elimina
  2. Amazing sky! Happy Friday! I enjoyed my first full week back blogging after the birth of my son. If you haven't already done so, please stop by my blog to say hello and
    "Like" Hood Photography on Facebook! Thanks!

    ResponElimina
    Respostes
    1. Thanks.
      And congratulations about your son! I'll be visiting.

      Elimina
  3. Beautiful hotel!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

    ResponElimina
    Respostes
    1. Sure it was beautiful, and had many amenities.

      Elimina
  4. Gorgeous sunset, and the Hotel Grand Palladium is beautiful. You got a good reflection of it, too.

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ResponElimina
    Respostes
    1. Thanks Pat. Have you been at Grand Palladium?
      Have a nice weekend too, or maybe better now, a great week.

      Elimina
  5. Fantastic skywatch shot...what a great hotel!
    Joyce M

    ResponElimina
  6. That's an awesome sunrise shot! Sounds like a fun trip.

    ResponElimina
    Respostes
    1. Thanks and sure it was such a great trip! :D Too short!!!

      Elimina
  7. Most beautiful sunrise!
    Thanks for your visit and comment on my blog.
    Have a wonderful day!
    Lea
    Lea's Menagerie

    ResponElimina
  8. What an exquisite capture of the sunrise - well worth staying up for I reckon! Thanks for sharing.

    ResponElimina
    Respostes
    1. Sure it was worth it Valerie! But I must admit that while I was lying there waiting... it was some times difficult to keep my eyes open... hahaha

      Elimina

Els vostres comentaris sempre m'alegren!

Your comments make me smile!