dimarts, 25 de setembre del 2012

Dia 363 - Any 2

Il·lustració de les Painted Ladies de Anna See.  //  Painted Ladies illustration by Anna See
Aquesta il·lustració de les famoses "Painted Ladies" de San Francisco avui m'ha portat records.
Ai, com m'agrada aquesta ciutat!!!


This illustration of the famous "Painted Ladies" in San Francisco today brought me back many memories.
Oh, how much I like this city!!!

Núria, Anna i jo davant les Painted Ladies, juliol 2009. // Núria, Anna & me in front of the Painted Ladies, July 2009.

3 comentaris:

  1. Thankyou for visiting my blog, yes it was autumn Norway :0) And you are in San Francisco I see ? :0) Its so lovely there, was there for a couple of years ago..loved it :=) Cool picture :0)

    ResponElimina
    Respostes
    1. No, I'm not in San Francisco now. I was there more than 3 years ago, but I wish I could go soon.

      Elimina
  2. What you were here in Calif or was this from a long time ago trip? yup, I love those houses too...

    Prem :D glad you found me...

    ResponElimina

Els vostres comentaris sempre m'alegren!

Your comments make me smile!